Site produced by:
Non-profit company ["société civile"] with variable capital; corporate registration at the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés in Nanterre 410 783 005
225 avenue Charles-de-Gaulle
92200 - Neuilly-sur-Seine
Tel: (+33/0)1 47 15 87 42
Mrs Cecile Rap-Veber
225 Avenue Charles de Gaulle
92528 - Neuilly sur Seine Cedex
Hosting & Maintenance
Personal data and privacy
Site registered with the French data protection authority, CNIL, March 3rd, 2003 - Receipt No. 747709.
Any personal data relating to you is collected, processed and stored in compliance with French legislation (Act 78-17, passed on January 6, 1978) on information systems and technology, files and individual liberties. Under the terms of Article 32 of the legislation cited above, you are hereby informed that:
• the party responsible for processing data collected on www.sesam.org is SESAM
• the implementation of treatment is made by SACEM (www.sacem.fr)
• data is processed for the sole purpose of fulfilling requests you have made on www.sesam.org (e.g. requests for information, issuing licenses authorizing the use of works, and so on)
• fields marked with an asterisk (*) are compulsory; if information is missing, no response can be made to the request.
• only SACEM in-house departments processing your request will receive the information you provide; this information is not conveyed to any third party
• you have the right to access, contest, rectify or dispute such data under provisions in Articles 38, 39 & 40 of the Act.
To exercise these rights, contact:
By letter to SESAM, 225 avenue Charles de Gaulle - 92528 Neuilly-sur-Seine Cedex.